The ATC Room
Friday, November 04, 2005
  RSM
I have recently received some great ATCs from different people that I should be able to take pictures of very soon and get them posted on here. A few individuals mentioned something about seeing an ad in Rubber Stamp Madness. I am confused by this. I don't know anything about being in that magazine. I will have to find a book or craft store that carries it and see what is going on. I went to the Rubber Stamp Madness website and found out that the current issue has a story about ATCs.

I think it is wonderful that there are people finding out about my ATC call through ways other than this blog. I really enjoy receiving and sending ATCs and mail art to people all over the world.

As I mentioned in the previous post, there has been some personal issues that needed dealt with. With that and working a lot of overtime, I haven't been able to create any ATCs in a few weeks. Please forgive me. I will hopefully find the time very soon. I thank all of you for understanding.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
My call for ATCs has been closed. You may still send ATCs and I will post them on here, but I may not be able to send any ATCs back to you. All ATCs received and going out will be documented here. Feel free to email me at snailmailart@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Links for My Stuff

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / January 2007 /


Powered by Blogger