The ATC Room
Sunday, October 23, 2005
  Preparing for Wilma
Over the last few days, I have received some mail art and ATCs. I have also created more than a dozen postcards a few days ago. I haven't gotten around to getting pictures of any of them. For the last two days, I have been working a lot of overtime and getting prepared for Hurricane Wilma. Some of the computer models predict the storm to hit our area early Monday morning as a Category 2 hurricane.

Therefore, I will not be able to do anything with mail art over the next few days. I work for a TV station, so I will be working even more overtime. After I leave for work early this afternoon, I won't be back home until early Tuesday morning if we are not flooded. I live just a few miles from the Gulf of Mexico and a few blocks from a river flowing into the Gulf. I am hoping to get some mail art sent out by the middle of the week.

Thank you to everyone that has sent me something. If you haven't received anything from me in a little while, please be patient and I should be getting some ATCs to you soon.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
My call for ATCs has been closed. You may still send ATCs and I will post them on here, but I may not be able to send any ATCs back to you. All ATCs received and going out will be documented here. Feel free to email me at snailmailart@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Links for My Stuff

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / January 2007 /


Powered by Blogger